Helping you succeed in life's financial journey
We're helping thousands of everyday people succeed in their financial journey. Join us!
We are a growing team of individuals who value collaboration and putting clients first. We are a mix of old school and new school, and welcome people with integrity, drive and intelligence.
As a non-aligned operation, the services and advice we provide is always in the best interests of our clients.
We are always on the look-out for smart, friendly professionals to join our team of talented Advisers.
Current opportunities include:
- Wealth Administrator - employ your executive assistant skills as well as provide operational support to our Investment Advisers - more about the role here.
- Financial Adviser - choose your specialised field, whether it is Wealth Generation, Financial Planning, Risk Management, General Insurance, Mortgages & Loans, Retirement Planning, or a combination - more about the role here.
- Mortgage Adviser - help people secure the best mortgage and debt solutions for their situation, from first home buyers to big players and everyone in between - more about the role here
- Risk Insurance Adviser - listen to client needs and connect them with tailored, quality solutions for managing their and their family's personal risk - more about the role here
- KiwiSaver Consultant - introduce people to a KiwiSaver scheme that will enable them to be proactive and smart about their retirement plans - more about the role here
We also welcome enquiries for any other roles - take a look at our 'Meet the Team' page for ideas.
How to apply
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Office Manager Tony Southey.
You can also phone him for an introductory chat in confidence - just ring him here at the office (06 870 7050).
What it's like to work here
Our office is mostly open plan and is light, bright and welcoming. Outside the kitchen there's some seating set in a rose garden for your greenery fix. We're located on the outskirts of Hastings CBD (named New Zealand's most beautiful city), an area that is vibrant and developing.
Cole Murray is on a growth path, so adaptability, flexibility and a positive attitude is a must. We work hard, putting in extra effort when it's called for.
The crew have morning tea at 10am like clockwork (it's an institution here), where you can test your skills on The Dom quiz (if you're quick enough!). We also enjoy the occasional cold beverage after a productive day's work, and some of the team have taken to an informal darts 'championship' at afternoon tea. Additionally we tend to put teams together for walking or running challenges such as the Cole Murray Cape Kidnappers Trail Run for anyone who's game.
We're a friendly bunch and welcome people who appreciate the same!